Brand Ambassador Opportunity
Glaswegin are looking for a highly-driven and dedicated brand ambassador to join the team to manage our brand training and have a close working relationship with our current and potential customer base across Scotland.
The role will require working at trade events for set up, tending, discussing our perfect serves and educating on the brand when necessary with consumers and within the trade. Brand training will be a key part to the role so strong social skills are essential. The brand ambassador may also support in sales drives at key times to support the management team at key selling periods.
What is the Glaswegin Brand Ambassador?
- This role is currently part time and focuses on attendance at key events for brand training on our perfect serves and brand story
- You will have a passion for mixology (creative!) and be comfortable speaking to large groups at any given time
- A knowledge of gin and interest in the drinks industry is required with a penchant for socialising
- More than 2 years' bar experience under your belt
- Able to drive – with a clean driver’s license and ability to drive larger vehicles
- A good knowledge of the Scottish bar scene, and close contacts within the premium bar scene is a bonus
- Able to commit to flexible working hours – day, night and weekends for events
- Administrative savvy with a basic knowledge of Microsoft programming
- Hourly rate based on experience
How to apply?
Please send your CV with a cover letter. Include a brief introduction to yourself, and why you would be the best person to drive Glaswegin within the UK trade. Please include your interests and any previous employment that would benefit you for this role, as well as a reference contact.
Send all detail to email@example.com